All the brands, logos, photos, text, media, documents and more generally all of the content on the chaletlesalpes.com website are the exclusive property of Martine Terrini or are disseminated with their owner’s authorization. Any reproduction or duplication, even partial, is strictly forbidden. The chaletlesalpes.com website is protected by French intellectual property rights. chaletlesalpes.com cannot be held responsible for the content of sites that are or were linked to their website. All of the content of the chaletlesalpes.com website is presented for information purposes only: it is not binding and may be modified without any prior warning.
This site is hosted by:
Résidence les Côves
73150 Val d’Isère
In accordance with the provisions of the law n°78-17 dated 6 January 1978, web users have the right to access, modify, correct or delete nominative data concerning them. To do so, contact Chalet Les Alpes in writing or by email at the following address:
Chalet Les Alpes
73 152 Val d’Isère
Mobile: +33 (0)6 11 95 30 91
Benoit Launay. Chalet Les Alpes
Médianeige – Benoit Launay – www.medianeige.com
USAGE OF WEBSITE CONTENT
1. The use of our website implies that the user has read and accepted our usage conditions. The website must be used in accordance with our usage conditions, which may be modified at any time without any prior warning by Chalet Les Alpes.
2. Visitors to the website are authorized to use its content, protected or not by property rights or other rights, solely for their personal use in the framework of the contractual relations they have established or are negotiating with Chalet Les Alpes. The information present on our website may therefore only be used in the framework of a contract, either signed or under negotiation, between the user and Chalet Les Alpes, represented by Martine Terrini. It is therefore forbidden to users of our website to use any of its content for any other purposes, and specifically on their own websites, for commercial documentation for third parties or for the intention of any third party whatsoever.
Visitors to the site agree to only use the chaletlesalpes.com website in compliance with French laws.
Chalet Les Alpes can under no circumstances be held liable for the use of data or information present on its website that is not compliant with these usage conditions. Chalet Les Alpes may seek to stop any use of the data or content presented on this site that is not compliant with these usage conditions, including by legal means.
The website located at the address chaletlesalpes.com is published and managed by:
Chalet Les Alpes
73150 Val d’Isère France
Tel: +33 (0)4 79 06 12 32
Web: chaletlesalpes.com or chalet-les-alpes.com
1. Chalet Les Alpes gathers and uses personal information in order to identify you when processing your requests, to provide you with high quality services, or if need be, to simplify access to its services. It will not be used for any other purposes.
Should we wish to use your personal data for other purposes than those specified above, we will contact you to obtain your prior authorization.
2. Chalet Les Alpes may collect personal data when you correspond with them, consult their website or submit a form, but this data will not be stored for any purpose other than direct communication between Chalet les Alpes and the sender or recipient.
What’s more, your browser may inform us of the type of computer and operating system that you are using.
Personal data collected in this framework is not shared with any third parties or used for any used for any other purposes than connecting with you.
3. The information collected during requests that you make must be provided otherwise the requests cannot be processed.
4. The Chalet Les Alpes website may contain links to other sites. We cannot be held responsible for the confidentiality practices and rules governing these sites.
5. Chalet Les Alpes is the recipient of the collected information and it reserves the right to send personal data concerning you to some of its partners so as to inform you of new products and services related to your gear or other new products and services; If you do not wish to receive promotional information from Chalet Les Alpes or its partners, please indicate this by sending a message to the email address given at the start of these conditions or click on the unsubscribe link contained in the emails from Chalet Les Alpes or its partners.
In addition, Chalet Les Alpes reserves the right to use IP addresses and other data collected to (1) identify web users when we are obliged to do so by judicial authorities, the police, any independent administrative authority and, more generally, any authority approved by law, and (2) to identify web users contravening the general usage conditions of our website and/or services. In these cases, we may be obliged to transfer your IP address to internet access providers or to the competent authorities.
6. In accordance with the laws n°82-652 dated 29 July 1982, n°2004-575 dated 21 June 2004 and the decision 2004-496 DC dated 10 June 2004, any natural or legal person named or designated on the chaletlesalpes.com website has a right of reply, without prejudice to requests for correction or removal of messages.
An action for exercise of the right of reply must be addressed to the publication manager, within a maximum of three months from public availability of the message justifying this request. The applicant must detail the imputations to which he/she wishes to respond and the content of the response he/she would like to make. This reply is free and will be posted within 3 days of receiving it.
7. In accordance with the provisions of articles 38 and 40 of law n°2004-801 dated 6 August 2004, you have the right to access, modify, correct or delete nominative data concerning you. To exercise this right, contact Chalet Les Alpes in writing or by email at email@example.com, or the following address:
Chalet Les Alpes
73152 Val d’Isère
- To help us recognize that your browser was used during a previous visit;
To help us measure and study the effectiveness of our online interactive content and its characteristics.
To track the site’s analytical data and the way users use the site to improve the site’s services.
We do not collect, keep or use any personal data on this site.